- Never, ever trust anything claiming to be offering an “easy way out.”
- Always be polite until everyone shows their hands. You never know who or what you’re dealing with.
- Never freely give out your name.
- Bartering is usually alive and well. See what you can trade.
- Half of magic is belief.
- Gods and magical beings can be hiding anywhere. Keep your eyes peeled.
- A little kindness can go a long way.
- Nothing is ever really free.
- The most powerful things come in little packages.
- Don’t underestimate yourself. Your strength is frightening, there is iron in your bones. You can move mountains when you try.
What are you goddess of:
Freedom, Sex and Slumber
What Animals would be associated with you:
Cats, Goats and Caribou
Orange, Reds and Browns
Caribou Antlers, Bells and Rings
What would your offerings be:
Coffee, Baked goods, and Teas. Alters would typically have woven fabrics with various decorations of candles, stones and whatnot. Bones and furs can be used as well. In the end, the editable offerings are ether left outside for nature or consumed.
What would be your godly areas of expertise:
Helping those who need guidance to gain freedom in their lives. Spreading passion in the bedroom, starting a fire under those bed sheets to those who need the help or to add some spark in someones love life. As well as guiding the souls that need help drifting off to sleep.
Your Holiday is your birthday. How would it be celebrated.
June 10: Doing anything that expresses ones self, enjoying coffee or tea with a loved one and getting a good nap in are all wonderful ways to celebrate.
My best friend made a tumblr (finally) and you should check it out. She is posting the art of her characters (which are extremely adorable)! So, what are you waiting for? Go look! c:
My name is Elizabeth, I’m a 19yr old gal with a dream to become a groomer and with your help I can.
Since I was younger I had always pictured myself in a line of work that involved animals. So, why not a groomer? For more than a year now, I have been working as a dog bather in a couple grooming salons as well as an ‘at home’ business of washing my neighbors and friends’ dogs when they asked me. Now that I have watched the groomers at my job work, seen the struggles they have been through and understood the responsibility of this career I know I’m ready to take the next step in getting my certificate in being a Certified Dog Groomer Stylist.
The tuition of the grooming schools that I am currently entertaining are about $6000 to $7000; which would take me a large sum of time to be able to raise on my own with a minimal wage job, paying rent and other financial expenses. With your help, no matter the amount, would be greatly appreciated to succeed in my dreams.
Thank You.- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/tuition-fundraiser/get-me-into-grooming-school/144568#sthash.IYQBKXcB.dpuf
reblogging from my main account, please help me. <3
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.
- Belladonna is poisonous.
- Everyone likes Loki’s sweet behind
- Loki likes Oreos
- Lillith attracts hundreds of drama
- BELLADONNA IS POISONOUS.
- Someday there will be a witchcraft village
- "Let it Go" spawns much magic
- bellaDONNASI POSITSONOSU
- Everyone has a prettier altar than me
- You can use taco seasoning in a spell successfully
Also you can make successful sachets with baby wipes!
Don’t forget the jars—!
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
Goal: Anger management; Decreasing anxiety, fear, etc.; Aggression/anxiety physical release
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), corn syrup, or glitter glue. I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
-Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue or corn syrup): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (or corn syrup) and glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
-Using a Calm Bottle: I definitely suggest making this with your client, rather than for them. It is fun to make, they can personalize it, it will mean more to them and they will be much more likely to use it. When your client becomes upset, angry, frustrated, anxious, etc., direct them to shake the bottle vigorously as long as they want as an aggression/anxiety physical release activity. When they are finished they set the bottle down and watch the glitter fall as they use their favorite coping tool and/or deep breathing exercise.
-Other uses: This is a common coping tool used for people who self-harm and is easily adaptable to many clinical issues. I have also used this as a coping tool + timer for kids who are transitioning into sleeping in their own bed or have trouble focusing and are taking long breaks during homework. It is a highly adaptable to numerous therapeutic goals.
it looks pretty and is in a mason jar i need one
Some late night crafting, I enjoy making these.
I mix 6 parts Cinnamon, 2 parts Apple Sauce and a sprinkle of Nutmeg. Mix until like a dough and then cut into shapes. It sometimes takes a day to two days for them to dry depending how thick and big they are. c:
Once they are done, I loop a string or ribbon in a hole I created when they were still wet and ether hang them or give them to my friends.
Hey there, I’ve been looking for an active witchy forum that I can join for a while now. Any suggestions?